Hello followers! Not all the Wedding Ceremonies have necessary to be the billionaire ones. A lot of couples on the point to be married are doing in short on time, or sometime they are trying to save their extra pennies for other purposes in their life. So! Do not worry about that!
Everything is possible when it is about to take the right decision on planning all.
If you need to go for a budget wedding we are going to hand over you some tips, in order to help you speeding things up!
A friend of us, from Milan, was on the point to go married together with her 2 sons and her partner in a very short time, before leaving Italy and moving for a sudden family’s relocation to China.
As she later told us, she made her marriage in a very fast and savvy way. She have not been planning the ceremony for months, she did not spend too much and she is very satisfied on her choise.
When she realized that marriage proposal had been seriously received, she took her action. First of all, one day she spent a couple of hours in the morning:
- to go the civil status wedding office, asking for publish banns
- then, she went walking within only 100 feet from the wedding office to the Rinascente Mall in Milan. There she bought a wedding gown. She did not spend more than 100 Euro. Her choice went for a wonderful original metalized light-blue and gold leather short dress by designer Stefano Mortari(see one of his inspiring creation below in the image). Just like her future husband did! He choose a wonderful casual chic ensembles by Armani and a pair of Ferragamo shoes.
- Later she bought her pair of Swarowsky decollete sandals for 150 Euro. For kids, the couple bought 2 tiny cartoon light-blue shirts by Icebergs and 2 pair of white shorts branded Morello.
When the special day has come, after a couple of weeks:
- They went all, bride, groom and sons, to the wedding room at the Real Palace in Milan, accompanied by a few intimate guests: their parents and the 2 witnesses. The ceremony was successfull! It was fast and exciting.
- After the wedding promises was done, the family made its brief wedding shooting with the magistral gothic Cathedral of Milan as a background. The Duomo is within 30 feet away from the wedding saloon, just beside the Royal Palace. They had been asking in advance to a close friend, very keen on photography, to take memory pictures for them.
- After that, everything continued within other 50 feet walking. They went to Rinascente again. This time they attended to their delicious wedding lunch at the Roof Restaurant. The family and its few intimates, spent a very pleasant time in the panoramic roof terrace located up in Milan downtown.
- Oh yeah! wedding bearer were the wedding gift from a friend, a jeweler!!!
They were happy, relaxed, dressed-up in a very elegant and quality way. The got married without spending unnecessary K. And that’s all!
That was just an example. So! Here we go with some tips to plan your fast and even low-budget wedding:
1. Location: Many venues for wedding allow you to move very quickly for a place to another, without renting to many expensive rooms and without the necessity to go for any long expensive transfers.
2. Bridal Gown: Go for cheap wedding dresses. Please consider that Bridal Fashion today is very linked to Pret-A-Porter’s Trends. You can possibly run out in a perfect wedding gown without running up for months among ateliers and bridal shops. Often it worths more to buy a fine and high-quality design label dress, with a special textile or fashion twist that costs 200 USD, instead of a high-priced traditional wedding gowns made in atelier(it may cost thousands of Dollars!).
Going for cheaper wedding dresses is also possible from the comfort of your own home. You can find a lot of retailers and producers on the internet as well! They use to manifacture garments under scale economies, so their price is very competitive on the market and the quality is very good. You can choose among a range of models, from the more traditional to the most original.
3. Guests: Restrict the number of guests to a very intimate entourage of relatives and close friends.
4. Food: Choosing the restaurant or buffet. Avoid to plan every detail about: setting the table, put decorations and flowers, call the musicians. Simply look for a place close to the ceremony location that could offer a nice atmosphere, good food and more.
You can choose to plan a wedding breakfast or brunch as a buffet or a serviced lunch as well. Just go, have a look and ask for menu a few days before.
No one of these restaurants will put you in a hurry when it is about receiving new customers!
Further more, a lot of Restaurants are willing to accomodate ceremonies and special events by setting their own decorations and embellishments: flowers, candels, paper gadget. Some of these may even include in their services live music and entertainments as well.
So, please, be clever on the selection! And you will save your money and time!
5. Wedding Favors: If you are a creative person, just think to a gift which is simple to do-it-yourself, depending on your inspiration and taste. You will find a lot of ideas online if you do not have one, and do not know where to start. Even more, there’s plenty of budget or low-cost wedding favors on the web as well. Just do a search!
Good Luck for Your Special Day!
Good Morning Future Brides! We have prepared a stunning post for you today.
We decided to pick up some of the most powerful current bridal gowns in term of “new” by selecting them between the very best of Today’s Bridal Fashion from a special spanish brand: Yolan & Cris.
We know you are looking for your special amazing unique wedding dress and we guess you might search for something trendy and something just …stellar.
Yolan & Cris’s spanish atelier is considered one of the most up-to-date maison concerning new trends in shapes, quality and contemporary silhouette. The 2 sisters, Yolanda and Cristina, always go in search of the ultimate to realize a cutting-edge imaginary catwalk in order to create the new modern bridal conventionalism.
Their collections represent globally the very ultimate in Wedding Dress. Fashion-addicted and the smartest future brides should be aware that this brand is strictly taken under consideration and followed by worldwide fashion designers to catch the newest inspiration by breaking out the boring established Bridal Gown.
Presented in Barcelona, the 2016 Collection breaths another era‘s air and ultra-contemporary allure at the same time. Yolan & Cris’s wedding gown feature valuable textile, details, finest design and couture with a very unique fashion twist.
Let’s find out together some of the stronger ideas launched by these amazing sisters. So, let’s start with a wide range of milestones, some of the best choice signed Yolan & Cris 2016.
2016 Runaway is a tale composed by 2 stories: 1 “Boho Folk” Prêt-à-Couture Line; 2 Orchid: the Haute Couture Line.
Crop-top has found a perfect match with the bell-skirt, while both finest floral applications, embrodery and finest laces or even brocade and damasque satin textiles can give to this New Look(ie Dior’s New Look) a special blossoming’s delicate touch.
Special taylored layered organza’s Short-Mid or High-Low Bridal Gowns, sometimes featuring long trains are sparkling celebration that put brides gracefully dinamically in the spotlight.
Cloak yourself in the cutting-edge see-through polished lace to captivate everybody with sophistication and extraordinary elegance.
Even plissè Wedding Gown has something to say. The awesome flawless manifacture will give a breath of fresh and will hand over something exceptionally new for ensuing.
A blossoming by Princess of Nature.
You maybe are looking for wearing “a piece of art” during your special wedding. Something particularly rolling in it, even when Boho Freedom is knocking on the door.