Hello followers! Not all the Wedding Ceremonies have necessary to be the billionaire ones. A lot of couples on the point to be married are doing in short on time, or sometime they are trying to save their extra pennies for other purposes in their life. So! Do not worry about that!
Everything is possible when it is about to take the right decision on planning all.
If you need to go for a budget wedding we are going to hand over you some tips, in order to help you speeding things up!
A friend of us, from Milan, was on the point to go married together with her 2 sons and her partner in a very short time, before leaving Italy and moving for a sudden family’s relocation to China.
As she later told us, she made her marriage in a very fast and savvy way. She have not been planning the ceremony for months, she did not spend too much and she is very satisfied on her choise.
When she realized that marriage proposal had been seriously received, she took her action. First of all, one day she spent a couple of hours in the morning:
- to go the civil status wedding office, asking for publish banns
- then, she went walking within only 100 feet from the wedding office to the Rinascente Mall in Milan. There she bought a wedding gown. She did not spend more than 100 Euro. Her choice went for a wonderful original metalized light-blue and gold leather short dress by designer Stefano Mortari(see one of his inspiring creation below in the image). Just like her future husband did! He choose a wonderful casual chic ensembles by Armani and a pair of Ferragamo shoes.
- Later she bought her pair of Swarowsky decollete sandals for 150 Euro. For kids, the couple bought 2 tiny cartoon light-blue shirts by Icebergs and 2 pair of white shorts branded Morello.
When the special day has come, after a couple of weeks:
- They went all, bride, groom and sons, to the wedding room at the Real Palace in Milan, accompanied by a few intimate guests: their parents and the 2 witnesses. The ceremony was successfull! It was fast and exciting.
- After the wedding promises was done, the family made its brief wedding shooting with the magistral gothic Cathedral of Milan as a background. The Duomo is within 30 feet away from the wedding saloon, just beside the Royal Palace. They had been asking in advance to a close friend, very keen on photography, to take memory pictures for them.
- After that, everything continued within other 50 feet walking. They went to Rinascente again. This time they attended to their delicious wedding lunch at the Roof Restaurant. The family and its few intimates, spent a very pleasant time in the panoramic roof terrace located up in Milan downtown.
- Oh yeah! wedding bearer were the wedding gift from a friend, a jeweler!!!
They were happy, relaxed, dressed-up in a very elegant and quality way. The got married without spending unnecessary K. And that’s all!
That was just an example. So! Here we go with some tips to plan your fast and even low-budget wedding:
1. Location: Many venues for wedding allow you to move very quickly for a place to another, without renting to many expensive rooms and without the necessity to go for any long expensive transfers.
2. Bridal Gown: Go for cheap wedding dresses. Please consider that Bridal Fashion today is very linked to Pret-A-Porter’s Trends. You can possibly run out in a perfect wedding gown without running up for months among ateliers and bridal shops. Often it worths more to buy a fine and high-quality design label dress, with a special textile or fashion twist that costs 200 USD, instead of a high-priced traditional wedding gowns made in atelier(it may cost thousands of Dollars!).
Going for cheaper wedding dresses is also possible from the comfort of your own home. You can find a lot of retailers and producers on the internet as well! They use to manifacture garments under scale economies, so their price is very competitive on the market and the quality is very good. You can choose among a range of models, from the more traditional to the most original.
3. Guests: Restrict the number of guests to a very intimate entourage of relatives and close friends.
4. Food: Choosing the restaurant or buffet. Avoid to plan every detail about: setting the table, put decorations and flowers, call the musicians. Simply look for a place close to the ceremony location that could offer a nice atmosphere, good food and more.
You can choose to plan a wedding breakfast or brunch as a buffet or a serviced lunch as well. Just go, have a look and ask for menu a few days before.
No one of these restaurants will put you in a hurry when it is about receiving new customers!
Further more, a lot of Restaurants are willing to accomodate ceremonies and special events by setting their own decorations and embellishments: flowers, candels, paper gadget. Some of these may even include in their services live music and entertainments as well.
So, please, be clever on the selection! And you will save your money and time!
5. Wedding Favors: If you are a creative person, just think to a gift which is simple to do-it-yourself, depending on your inspiration and taste. You will find a lot of ideas online if you do not have one, and do not know where to start. Even more, there’s plenty of budget or low-cost wedding favors on the web as well. Just do a search!
Good Luck for Your Special Day!
Good Morning Future Brides! We have prepared a stunning post for you today.
We decided to pick up some of the most powerful current bridal gowns in term of “new” by selecting them between the very best of Today’s Bridal Fashion from a special spanish brand: Yolan & Cris.
We know you are looking for your special amazing unique wedding dress and we guess you might search for something trendy and something just …stellar.
Yolan & Cris’s spanish atelier is considered one of the most up-to-date maison concerning new trends in shapes, quality and contemporary silhouette. The 2 sisters, Yolanda and Cristina, always go in search of the ultimate to realize a cutting-edge imaginary catwalk in order to create the new modern bridal conventionalism.
Their collections represent globally the very ultimate in Wedding Dress. Fashion-addicted and the smartest future brides should be aware that this brand is strictly taken under consideration and followed by worldwide fashion designers to catch the newest inspiration by breaking out the boring established Bridal Gown.
Presented in Barcelona, the 2016 Collection breaths another era‘s air and ultra-contemporary allure at the same time. Yolan & Cris’s wedding gown feature valuable textile, details, finest design and couture with a very unique fashion twist.
Let’s find out together some of the stronger ideas launched by these amazing sisters. So, let’s start with a wide range of milestones, some of the best choice signed Yolan & Cris 2016.
2016 Runaway is a tale composed by 2 stories: 1 “Boho Folk” Prêt-à-Couture Line; 2 Orchid: the Haute Couture Line.
Crop-top has found a perfect match with the bell-skirt, while both finest floral applications, embrodery and finest laces or even brocade and damasque satin textiles can give to this New Look(ie Dior’s New Look) a special blossoming’s delicate touch.
Special taylored layered organza’s Short-Mid or High-Low Bridal Gowns, sometimes featuring long trains are sparkling celebration that put brides gracefully dinamically in the spotlight.
Cloak yourself in the cutting-edge see-through polished lace to captivate everybody with sophistication and extraordinary elegance.
Even plissè Wedding Gown has something to say. The awesome flawless manifacture will give a breath of fresh and will hand over something exceptionally new for ensuing.
A blossoming by Princess of Nature.
You maybe are looking for wearing “a piece of art” during your special wedding. Something particularly rolling in it, even when Boho Freedom is knocking on the door.
Your wedding shooting will provide the awesome memory of a unique special day in your life.
Today we are glad to give you and your future husband some photos ideas to bag and inspire the best wedding shooting you guess to remember.
We are pretty sure you might have your own idea about the tale you want to tell. A bride might be more romantic, another more wild and natural, some others more vamp and divas.
Everybody is unique. So please, do not be afraid to confess and hand over your taste to a professional photographer. He/she will follow you up.
Our first tip regards setting the scene. To set a marriage scene is very important and it is the best way to start your album.
Further more, every bride spends a lot of energy and time while choosing a wedding style. She may consider not only the stellar wedding gown… and location … and time… but even every detail such as flowers, table, favours, placement, especially when catching an indoor shooting.
Please consider that every detail shown in the pics will be relevant for the flawless outcome you might dream about.
If you are going traditional let your guests and bridesmaids know about wedding style and color palette before.
Eventhough Mismatching is the ultimate trend in bridal fashion… Try to prevent a disaster!
So that, please, set carefully your color scheme before. Harmony is not only belonging to love, is also about balancing.
Here the mainstream step to go for a good traditional shooting:
1) the venue
3) the big entrance
4) the ceremony
5) bride and groom beauty and romantic moments
6) indoor and outdoor details and decorations
7) guest portraits
Remember … To document even hilarious and relaxed moments lived by your guests during celebration is very important.
In future it will be the best way to keep a positive memory of your wedding day. You can share your happiness with them.
To be spotted just like a pretty, marvellous, shining, beautiful bride, pay attention to detail of your wedding dress gown.
If it features some special embellishment such as crystal embroidery, bright and shining satin fabric, your make up should be as natural and brilliant as you can. Lights must be previewed by a professional photographer. Set the right blur effect if you need some. Blur could be relevant for a dreamy cosy result.
If you are planning to go wild in a natural dramatic surrounding …somewhere… far away abroad… to the wildest island, to a canyon, in a river,… do not worry too much about how to recruit your staff of photographer, stylist and make-up artist. Currently it is possible to recruit some freelance professionals online operating all over the world.
There are plenty of online agencies and plenty of freelancer waiting for your assignment. You might consider to recruit them online before flying.
Choose the one you trust only after selecting him carefully. Ask for a portfolio, credential and quote first.
Wilderness and natural landscape require some spontaneous action by the couple.
Running, make a splash in the fresh water, go under a waterfall, climb a rock, be underwater… Please, do whatever you feel just awesome together with your beloved!
Beautiful statues may fit well to be placed in a museum not into the wild!
Just be yourself!
…and good luck!
Concerning wedding and the election of “the gown” for the unique special day, we would say there are a lot of white weedding gown lovers around the world, which would like to go beyond tradition and more close to fashion trends. Even for “hard to pleased” future brides, white gowns current style’s options are so many, much variable and diverse.
So, lets see together what top bridal fashion designers have in store for the next wave of 2016’s white betrothed.
Temperley London features a dreaming etereal bride wearing layers of flowing and floating veils. Even the fluid draped corset’s outcome is a kind of light-weight embellishement. The decoration made by the finest embroidery and the soft cut create a touch of pre-raphaelite taste.
Sometimes this style goes more close to classical dancers and romantic princess glam.
Unexpected and surprising are Lela Rose‘s latest white brides, always top-trendy while outstanding and chic, over-the-top without being extremes or impossibles.
An amazing set of white wedding outfits comes from Theia. We simply falled in love with this cool and lively array of styles, from crop-top butterfly look to tailleur with trousers, from sirens to Goddesses.
Carolina Herrera‘s white wedding pant-tailleur is simply pretty and flawless. We noticed the perfect design of the slim-fitting jacket with a deep decolletè to reveal embroidered laced top. The thiny thought pair of revers and the delicious rounded line are a must of chic. Trousers lenght is perfect to reveal a very feminine touch by showing ankles and the right pair of bridal shoes.
Pamela Roland’s A-Dress embellished by floating pearls, satin ribbon belt and V decollettè can make a glance of superb glamour especially for formal intimate ceremonies.
Some brides are loosening the style reins by allowing their bridesmaids to choose their own outfit in a specific shade of color. Be aware! This might be a truly threat that could jeopardize the flawless final outcome.
It should be advised by our mate bride a granted dress code for her wedding party. Color-shapes’s armony between different type of maid demands careful attention.
Let’s have a look together on the main guideline that a bride should give to her bridesmaids.
- Same fabric Swatch for all. It’s ok that dress are all the same color and fabric but different styles we like also the armony and politeness gave by a common unique repeatable style, of course. This is up to you! Even though, a main rule must be keeped in mind, aniway. Bridesmaids gowns should be synced to the same fabric swatch, in order to avoid a total cacophony of palettes and shades without throwing together casual dyeing and weight of textiles.
- Common General Cutting & Style Guidelines. If you are not planning to brief you bridesmaid with a unique common repeatable dress for all, it’s highly advisable to give them a few main guidelines on hem lenghts, style, necklines and so on. Even if it would be possible to make some personalization each one, because is imperative that every bridesmaid should find her own figure-flattering silhouette. Some of maids are ages differently. You might have a kid-maid within your group as well. So this rules will make you sure the different style will match perfectly. Not all of us have the same proportions. Some are tiny, some are curvy, some tall some not. So, please let the bridesmaids draw ideas in a brainstorming together to under stand what to do with…
- Heel height free or not. Be flexible and smart! If you have a copious or eterogeneous group of maids could be challenging to find the same shoes. Better if you look for a same retailer or supplier. Today web is full of retailer shops for bridesmaids shoes. You might experience some difficult in finding their size, or maybe a specific color or material you choose. Further more, not all of us have the same taste, some of us likes to wear flat shoes or viceversa high-heel. By submitting a requirement to the same supplier you might find different items made in the same material as well.
A lot of inspiration comes from Cinderella, the epic, live-action romance released on March 2015 ….and even before that time. It was just something “in the air” maybe! We will see by latest Runaways outcomes. Sandy Powell, the famous costume designer even as the three time Oscar winner , said “I wanted the costume to be bold and have an explosion of color as if it were a picture book. But at the same time, I wanted the cloche to be true to each character and believable.”
Sandy borrowed inspirations from 1950 and the 19th century to realize such a kind of faboulous cloche.
The beige wedding dress is conceived to represent the simplicity of Cindy, an outstanding princess-to-be. The extreme-lined shape corset with the long train, the twelve layers ball gown in silk, organza of Cinderella’s wedding dress took about 550 work hours to be ready. A beige color on the basis has been meticulous cut and sewed and after and after hand painted with floral design by the artists. 16 people were involved in this accurate work.
Regarding the latest trend in Wedding design, beyond this exceptional work we have been describing above, the most inspiring outfit for bridal design might be the Cinderella’s dancing gown. Powell said about the project: “The gown had to look lovely when she dances and runs away from the ball. I wanted her to look like she was floating, like a watercolor painting.”
By assembling a truly dozen of light layers of fabrics of crepeline silk, printed polyester and iridescent nylon in shades that range from turquoise to blue, this outfit has been thought to convey a dramatic outstanding floating iridiscent corset dress. Even embrodery of Swarovski has been used to give a fabulous dreaming glittering touch.
So many enlighting ideas are currently inherited to Bridal Design’s 2015 Catwalks shows. Further more, blue, light blue, turquoise are some of the most successfull shades choosen by today’s brides. Not only corset dress.
Let’s have a look.
The following blu tiffany’s, respectevely princely bustier and siren gowns, comes by Nicole 2015 Collection. You may like to wear a fine crown to complete your “dream that comes true“.
Alessandro Angelozzi Couture is a perfect expression of sophistication of a style that has origin from the outstanding feminine universe. Fine laces and embrodery, perfect study of light-weight balance of layers, transparency and delicacy, with the magic touch of azure make this bridal gown the kind of absolutely outstanding ones. The fitting and color are almost flawless on ephemeral and fine Bianca Balti italian top-model.
Never ask to the most prestigious shoe designers like Jimmy Choo, Nicolas Kirkwood, Gucci, Christian Louboutin and Badgley Mischka, to participate to a pitch to starring Cinderella Shoes. This might be their outcome… You might be not even unable to imagine such a kind of boundless beauty for your wedding shoes. Swarovski crystals make a tale to tell.Let’s put shoes on stage!…. especially when spotted with short dresses.
And please, do not miss Isabel Zapardiez 2015 Bridal Collection if you like iridiscent and sparkly sequinned fabrics and loosy lines inspired by ’30 and ’40 divas such as Bette Davis and Gene Harlow. You may feel better as a charming femme fatale rather than a Princess like Cinderella and that’s will be ok! as well if you like dreamlike shades.
Corset style top and luxury tulle skirt wedding gown is a dreamy creation for the major part of females. The one spotted by Madonna’s movieclip “Like a Virgin”, has been most likely an inspiration among some of the newest fashionable proposals of bridal gowns, especially during ’80 revival. We have never met a woman in our life who has been denying her favour to ‘700 and ‘800 dress style like this. It is made by a tiny structured corset and wide lively tulle skirts. Women simply love corset and embroderies, they love to squeeze out their perfect feminine waistline. It is a kind of wearing a wispy princely dancing skirt and a beautiful lingerie style which is very cool and sexy.
Beyond the fact that has been told that hardly a costume like that could be worn as a real wedding gown, this line might be taken in a refining way in order to maintain its as extremely sensual meaning while purifying itself by using top manifacturing materials and precious details. Maybe the “Toy Boy” statement shown in the belt would not be very appropriate for our future husband, of course. This mise is truly feminine and beautiful and is having a good success expecially among young people.
Israeli Pnina Tornai has established herself as a leading international bridal and evening-wear designer. Her signature of corset design is inspired by the construction of traditional ancient bustiers. She became famous for such as kind of feminine style. She creates corsets, sophisticated embroideries enriched by Swarovski crystal embellishments. According with Haute-Couture rules her gowns are made by the finest hand-sewn fabrics. The opulent and luxurious wedding is her aim.
It does not matter if sometimes bustiers could be meant to some suggestive stuff. Designers are skilled enough to transform something that start from a lingerie in a piece of art by haute-coture.
The contemporary bride of Vinnì Collection expresses sensuality and preciousness. The shape of the corset is almost flawless and fits perfectly. Heart shape of the top in a see-through game of the finest embroderies balances the harmony of the bottom. There is no doubt about subtlety and classy touch of this gown.
Pronovias renowed brand from Barcelona features a delicious and sophisticated wedding dress. Chantilly lace strapless corset with lace and embroidery rebrodé nacre. The frilly tulle gently adorns a fine and voluminous princely cutting skirt.
You have a dream. The dream comes true.